Saffier Yachts is a Dutch family business with international customers. The shipyard in IJmuiden specialises in manufacturing high-quality finished sailing yachts. On average, 80 to 100 yachts between 6.50 and 14 metres are built each year and delivered all over the world. Saffier Yachts employs 40 to 55 people who take pride in what they make. An employee at Saffier Yachts sees and contributes to the entire building process from the start of construction to the launch. Saffier Yachts has an ambitious growth plan for the coming years to grow both nationally and internationally.
We will do this by expanding our models and building more boats within existing models. But also, by expanding international markets.
As a result of this growth plan, there are many internal growth opportunities, and you can continue to develop.
What will you do?
Every Saffier that is built is equipped with the most modern techniques in yacht building, such as installing the engine, battery packs with chargers and inverters, sanitary facilities, navigation equipment and autopilots. Together with colleagues, you take care of the installation of all these products on board.
What are your tasks?
- Installation of technical components.
- Connecting simple power installations.
- Placing and connecting diesel engines.
- Placing and connecting electric drives.
- Installation of deck fittings such as winches, clamps, blocks.
What are we looking for?
- You have a passion for boats and technology, work accurately and strive for perfection.
- You work well in a team with your colleagues
- 1-2 years of work experience
- Technical education within the maritime or automotive sector.
What can you expect?
- Working in a state-of-the-art environment with an increasingly international organisation.
- You will work in a young and professional team that delivers top performance for our customers every day.
- Positive working atmosphere with warm family ambience.
- You get the opportunity to develop within the organisation.
- Naturally, you will receive excellent terms of employment.
Do you like the challenge of working for a leading, internationally and nationally awarded yacht yard and are you looking for work you can be really proud of at the end of the week? Then you are our man or woman!
For applications or questions about this vacancy, please contact Sanne Schuurman on +31 6 25231929 or email [email protected]. Or fill in the application form below. You may of course also drop by.
"*" indicates required fields